see url indian online dating app A Memory Card is used by digital camera, Mobile Phone to store the photos it takes, music or any other data storage purpose. Popular memory cards include the SD card, CF card, xD-Picture card and Memory Stick. For some reason, memory cards may get damaged during a power shortage, or removal of the memory card on picture shooting or viewing, or other various and unknown reasons. Usually, you will see error messages like “memory card error”, “card locked”, “card error”, or an error code on your camera screen and the valuable pictures on the memory card could disappear and be lost. In some cases, your camera , Mobile phone or Windows may prompt you to re-format the memory card and refuse to take new pictures or view old pictures.
rencontre ohey enter Steps to be followed to repair the corrupted memory card http://summerigloogames.com/?morkov=rencontrer-une-femme-en-islam&d16=32
- Connect your memory card to your computer. You can usually do this using the long, thin memory card slot with the word “SD” next to it that’s built into your computer. It will most likely be on the side of the computer’s casing if it is a laptop, or somewhere on the CPU box if it is a desktop.
http://surfscooter.com/?maska=fotos-de-hombres-solteros-de-espa%D0%93%C2%B1a&646=54 If your PC or Mac doesn’t have an SD card slot, you can buy an SD card reader that plugs into your computer’s USB port. These usually cost less than $10.
http://salsiando.com/finelit/4697 You may have to allow your computer permission to use your SD card before you can access it.
- Click ⊞ It’s in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Type “My Computer” into the search bar. While the “My Computer” application is called “This PC” or “My PC” on Windows 8 and 10, typing “My Computer” will redirect your search to your computer’s default version of My Computer.
- Tap the ↵ Enter key. This will open the This PC window.
- Review the “Devices and drives” section. This is on the bottom half of the “This PC” window. You should see a drive marked “OS (C:)” here (this is your primary hard drive) as well as any other connected drives, one of which is your memory card.
If you cannot tell which disk is your memory card, remove your card with this window open and note the drive that disappears. Remember to reinsert you card before continuing.
- Note your memory card’s drive letter. The computer’s default hard drive letter is “C”, so your memory card will be a different letter.
- Hold down ⊞ Win and tap X. This will open the Windows quick-access menu over the Start button in the bottom left corner of your screen.
You can also right-click the Start button to open this menu.
- Click Command Prompt (login as Admin). Doing so will open the Command Prompt program which will let you reformat your memory card.
If you aren’t using your computer’s administrator account, you won’t be able to do this.
- Type chkdsk h:/f into Command Prompt. You’ll need to replace “h:” with your memory card’s drive letter (e.g., “e:”). The “chkdsk” function checks your selected disk for corruption and then reformats the areas in need of repair.
There is only one space between “h:” and “/f”.
- Press ↵ This will initiate the disk checking process. If Command Prompt finds any repairable issues, it will fix them if possible.
If Command Prompt asks for permission to continue, press Enter to grant it permission.
You may get an error that says “Cannot open volume for direct access” after hitting Enter. This error usually means that your disk either does not need formatting (e.g., it isn’t damaged) or it is beyond repair.
In some cases, the “Cannot open volume for direct access” error is a result of your computer’s antivirus preventing the formatting process. Try disabling your antivirus program while reformatting your drive to see if it fixes the issue.
- Remove your SD card. Once the process is complete, you can safely remove