rencontre avec homme espagnol brina palencia dating look these up sitios de citas honduras site rencontre gothique do you give your real name online dating click to find out more partnervermittlung b2 http://tinhot24h.vn/bibisi/1468 why not look here The Nokia 6 release date window has been announced. It will launch on 23 Aug 17 and be sold through Amazon for 14999, according to HMD Global. But here’s our hands-on Nokia 6 review in the meantime.
Nokia has returned! The once-iconic smartphone brand is back in business thanks to Finish startup HMD signing a 10-year deal to stick the Nokia name on smartphones and tablets, and the Nokia 6 is the current top dog in its initial line up of four devices.
There are a lot of phones in the Nokia 6’s price range now, and many of them share the same basic specs. The 6 doesn’t veer too far from the norm. Its 5.5-inch display is large and sharp enough, though not as bright or colorful as a more expensive device. It has 32GB of storage, a slot for a microSD card, and 3GB of RAM. The 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor is adequate for day-to-day use, but push the Nokia 6 hard with a lot of multitasking or gaming and you’ll see it show signs of struggle under the load.
The phone boasts 16MP rear camera, 8MP front camera, fingerprint scanner and a 3,000mAh battery.
This is an important review for NOKIA 6
- WiFi channel issue. Wireless router set to automatic channel selection the phone wouldn’t find WiFi.
- The phone is very slow in response.
- Got really hot when charging after only about 30 minutes of use.
- Severe lack of quality protective cases for this model.
- Camera app is SLOW: 3-5 seconds to launch and sometimes 1 second to snap a shot AFTER pressing the photo button
- No USB Charging and also no rapid or wireless charging.
- Low output volume on speaker phone mode.
- If you use dual sim you cannot expand the 32GB memory, its one or the other.
- Excellent build quality. Very nice Aluminium body and frame.
- Big bright screen
- Snappy Android performance and stock android.
- The touch panel and video quality are excellent.
- Good compatibility with android auto.
- Recent Bluetooth standard.
- Fingerprint reader works well
- Dual sim card is very nice. This allows you to have two different numbers on one phone.
- Working on Metro PCS with exceptional call quality and 4G LTE speed. Internet speeds hit 50Mbps DL and 15Mbps UL.
The Nokia 6 looks like a really good, affordable smartphone. It’s got a decent spec sheet and a great design, while the stock Android interface should mean it gets software updates promptly.
Our only major reservation for now is the chipset, and how it copes under heavy-lifting, but there are some issue which nokia should take up seriously and try to resolve to compete with other giant , rest the signs for Nokia’s return are positive.