rencontre 2cv 2014 site de rencontre reunion maurice site de rencontre et mariage au maroc http://crisp-india.org/merider/1146 read this article visit site evanston dating site de rencontres uk have a peek at this website http://aquanetta.pl/?kostromesp=opcje-binarne-co-to&59a=89 The Nokia 6 release date window has been announced. It will launch on 23 Aug 17 and be sold through Amazon for 14999, according to HMD Global. But here’s our hands-on Nokia 6 review in the meantime.
Nokia has returned! The once-iconic smartphone brand is back in business thanks to Finish startup HMD signing a 10-year deal to stick the Nokia name on smartphones and tablets, and the Nokia 6 is the current top dog in its initial line up of four devices.
There are a lot of phones in the Nokia 6’s price range now, and many of them share the same basic specs. The 6 doesn’t veer too far from the norm. Its 5.5-inch display is large and sharp enough, though not as bright or colorful as a more expensive device. It has 32GB of storage, a slot for a microSD card, and 3GB of RAM. The 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor is adequate for day-to-day use, but push the Nokia 6 hard with a lot of multitasking or gaming and you’ll see it show signs of struggle under the load.
The phone boasts 16MP rear camera, 8MP front camera, fingerprint scanner and a 3,000mAh battery.
This is an important review for NOKIA 6
- WiFi channel issue. Wireless router set to automatic channel selection the phone wouldn’t find WiFi.
- The phone is very slow in response.
- Got really hot when charging after only about 30 minutes of use.
- Severe lack of quality protective cases for this model.
- Camera app is SLOW: 3-5 seconds to launch and sometimes 1 second to snap a shot AFTER pressing the photo button
- No USB Charging and also no rapid or wireless charging.
- Low output volume on speaker phone mode.
- If you use dual sim you cannot expand the 32GB memory, its one or the other.
- Excellent build quality. Very nice Aluminium body and frame.
- Big bright screen
- Snappy Android performance and stock android.
- The touch panel and video quality are excellent.
- Good compatibility with android auto.
- Recent Bluetooth standard.
- Fingerprint reader works well
- Dual sim card is very nice. This allows you to have two different numbers on one phone.
- Working on Metro PCS with exceptional call quality and 4G LTE speed. Internet speeds hit 50Mbps DL and 15Mbps UL.
The Nokia 6 looks like a really good, affordable smartphone. It’s got a decent spec sheet and a great design, while the stock Android interface should mean it gets software updates promptly.
Our only major reservation for now is the chipset, and how it copes under heavy-lifting, but there are some issue which nokia should take up seriously and try to resolve to compete with other giant , rest the signs for Nokia’s return are positive.