The exact procedure for adding a network printer varies a bit, depending on the Windows version that the client runs. The most common way to connect a printer to your PC is by USB cable, which makes it a local printer. You can also install a wireless printer or add a printer connected to another computer on your network. A new printer may also come with a driver disc. Here’s how to add a printer to Windows 10:
1. anonymous Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable and turn it on.
2. Click the site rencontre 26 Start button from the desktop screen.
3. From the 8ème rencontre tottenham/chelsea de 2012 Start menu, click Settings.
5. Click you can look here Add a printer or scanner.
6. Wait while Windows searches for the http://yankalillabakery.com.au/?kramarew=pagina-para-conocer-personas-de-argentina&984=f7 connected printer.
7. If Windows detects your printer, click on the name of the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation. And you’re done.
site de rencontre gratuit sans inscription belgique If Windows fails to detect the printer
If Windows cannot detect the connected printer, click the The printer that I want isn’t listed link.
1. On the Find a printer with other options window, click to select the see this page Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings radio button.
2. Click http://truongsontech.com/tpoi/2978 Next to continue.
3. On the Choose a printer port window, leave the default options selected and click next.
Note: If you are an advanced user, you can also choose a different option from the Use an existing port drop-down list, or you can define your own port by selecting the Create a new port radio button and specifying your custom port in the enabled field before clicking next.
4. On the Install the printer driver window, from the displayed list of printer manufacturers in the left section, click to select the one to which the connected printer belongs.
5. From the right section, locate and click to select the specific model of the printer that is connected to the PC.
Note: At this point, you can also click the Have Disk button and browse and locate the driver for the connected printer if you have downloaded it manually from its official website.
6. Click Next to proceed to the next step.
7. On the Type a printer name window, in the Printer name field, type an informative name for the printer and click Next.
8. On the Printer Sharing window, make sure that the Share this printer so that others on the network can find and use it radio button is selected.
Note: If you do not want to share the printer with the network users, you can select the Do not share this printer radio button.
9. In the Share name field, type a short share name for the printer.
Note: The name you specify here will be displayed to the remote users when they search for this printer over the network.
10. Optionally you can populate the Location and Comment fields with your preferred information.
11. Click Next to continue.
12. On the final page of the wizard, click the Print a test page button to check the connectivity and proper functioning of the printer.
13. Click Finish to complete the process.