conocer chicas nuevo laredo In order to create a bootable Windows 10 Technical Preview USB drive you will need to prepare the following :
- Windows 10 Technical Preview ISO, which you can download from Microsoft’s servers using the dedicated tool that Microsoft has released;
- Archiving tool like 7-Zipor WinRAR (either one is fine for the job);
- USB drive — the minimum size is 4 GB for the 32-bit version and 8 GB for the 64-bit version. Also, the faster the USB drive is the less time everything takes;
- Windows PC.
source Steps for Creating the bootable USB drive
- Open a Command Prompt window. To do this, open Run (Windows key + R will do the trick; alternatively, it can be found in the Start menu), type “cmd” and then press the OK button.
enter site 2. Use the “diskpart” command to open the disk partitioning software. Accept the UAC prompt, if asked, to continue.
hombre soltero busca mujer en venezuela 3. Use the “list disk” command to display the list of storage drives — it will reveal all the HDDs, SSDs, USB drives, and so on, that are attached to your PC.
conocer gente en puerto rico gratis 4. Identify the disk number of the USB drive that you are using — you can easily find it by looking at the size column; it is usually the last one that is listed.
5. Use the “select disk X” command to select the USB drive — “X” is the disk number of your USB drive, and it is shown in the first column.
6. Use the “clean” command to erase everything on the USB drive.
7. Use the “create partition primary” command to create a primary partition on the USB drive.
8. Use the “select partition 1” command to select that partition.
9. Use the “active” command to make said partition active.
10. Use the “format fs=fat32 quick” command to format it as FAT32, using the Quick (fast) routine.
11. Use the “assign” command to assign a drive letter to the USB drive — it will show up as a drive under My Computer.
12. Copy the extracted contents of the Windows 10 ISO to the USB drive
go Now that you have created the bootable Windows 10 USB drive, you can go to the next step: installing the operating system. How do you initiate the setup process?
Your PC must be configured to boot from a USB drive, which can be selected from the boot menu or BIOS/UEFI. To enter BIOS/UEFI you have to press a dedicated key; same goes for the boot menu. Both can be entered right after powering up the device or restarting it.
After performing this step, your PC will automatically boot from the USB drive and take you straight to the Windows 10 setup. Enter your product key, if asked, and select where you want to install the operating system.