The next generation of ZenBook is here. The Zenbook 3 UX390UA is rather unique among ultraportables, Every single precision component and every elegantly crafted detail has been completely re-engineered and redesigned to make ZenBook 3 the most sophisticated ZenBook yet. It’s lighter, thinner, stronger, impossibly powerful. It’s equipped with the latest 7th-Generation Intel Core i7 Processor for unbelievable performance in its slim profile. If you’re fine with the few corners that were cut off, the Zenbook 3 could be an excellent pick for you.
http://www.hawkerucc.org/monaxinja/739 It’s ZenBook 3 reimagined for the next era of computing :
- Crafted from premium aerospace-grade aluminum to create a body that is less than half an inch thin and weighs only 2 lbs
- Latest 7th-Generation Kabylake Intel Core i7-7500U Processor 2.7 GHz (Turbo to 3.5 GHz) cooled by copper-alloy heatpipes and liquid-crystal-polymer fan
- 5” IPS-Type Full HD display with 178° viewing angles encased in Corning Gorilla Glass 4. Ultra-slim bezel at only 7.6mm width
- 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 1x USB 3.1 Type C, 1.2MP Webcam
- All-day 40Whr Li-Polymer battery providing up to 9 hours of battery life*. Features fast charging: charge to 60% in only 49 minutes
- Windows 10 Pro OS. Built-in fingerprint sensor for enhanced security and one-touch login using Windows Hello feature
- 4x separate Harman Kardon speakers and four-channel amplifier for high-quality surround-sound onboard audio
- ASUS 1-year Accidental Damage Protection with 30 days Zero Bright Dot Guarantee
This ultrabook is really thin and light. Its Core i7 and 16GB RAM make it fast. The screen has a nice resolution and the backlit keyboard allows you to work late at night without having to turn the lights on. The mouse, fingerprint scanner and keyboard all work well.
dating asian in uk There are three annoying things about it :
- The issue with the laptop could be due to the single USB-C port, but the laptop comes with a nice hub that is more than enough for my needs. Plus a very nice leather-like case, that is also a plus. The adapter that is included will allow you to use a regular USB port, an HDMI output and it also has a charging port..
- The battery honestly lasts from 5 to 6 hours, depending on the usage. You could not be 100% satisfied about. But given the form-factor and the power of this machine, really thinking about it I’m amazed on how they even reached that battery life.
- Fingerprint Magnet: Don’t get me wrong, I really liked it, but I wanted all of you to know the things you might dislike.
ZenBook 3’s design took some serious engineering prowess and craftsmanship to realize. The ultra-thin 11.9mm profile meant we had to invent the world’s most compact laptop hinge — just 3mm high — to preserve its sleek lines. To fit in the full-size keyboard, they have created a surround that’s just 2.1mm wide at the edges, and designed the powerful four-speaker audio system in partnership with audiophile specialists Harman Kardon. ZenBook is renowned for its unique, stunning looks, and you’ll instantly recognize the iconic Zen-inspired spun-metal finish on ZenBook 3’s all-metal unibody enclosure — a finish that takes 40 painstaking steps to create. But they have added a beautiful twist, using a special 2-phase anodizing process to create stunning golden edge highlights with added a unique gold ASUS logo and given the keyboard a matching gold backlight.
ZenBook has always been the benchmark for thin and light design, Using premium, aerospace-grade aluminum — lighter than standard laptop alloy, but 50% stronger — reduced the weight to only 910g and honed the profile to an amazingly thin 11.9mm. To keep the display lightweight and ultra-slim, yet tough, with just 0.4mm of super-strong Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4, which is twice as thin as standard cover glass.
An unbelievably powerful laptop, with 7th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor, up to 16GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 RAM, an ultra-fast up to 1TB PCIe® Gen 3 SSD, and the latest USB-C port with support for displays. So there’s no need to worry about what you can or can’t do with ZenBook 3 — it’s practically unstoppable!
http://kopuamonastery.org.nz/felmor/5158 New Cooling System
The problem with fast, ultra-thin laptops boils down to basic physics. Brand-new cooling system using state-of-the-art components such as a liquid-crystal-polymer fan impeller that’s just 0.3mm thin, and a copper-alloy heat pipe with walls a mere 0.1mm thin. This innovative cooling system is an incredible 3mm thin, and gently routes the warm air through hidden vents in the hinge for efficient, serenely quiet cooling even under full load.
next Fingerprint Sensor
Accessing your ZenBook 3 couldn’t be easier or more secure. With the built-in fingerprint sensor in the touchpad, there’s no need to type in your password every time to log in.
http://aquanetta.pl/?kostromesp=opcje-binarne-bank&f64=be Audio Technology
ASUS SonicMaster audio technology, an array of four separate high-quality speakers is powered by a smart four-channel amplifier to bring you true surround-sound that envelops you with distortion-free, cinema-quality realism.
Asus ships the system with a Mini Type-C dock, a power adapter, a leatherette sleeve as well as warranty information and a small manual. The extended version of the latter is, as expected, available on the desktop.